(Unfortunately you may have to sign up for a free account)
The charming Mitchell Toy of the fair and open-minded tabloid newspaper The Herald Sun has kindly promoted our event!
However, it would be much appreciated if you would take the time to read and comment on the piece as there are a few inaccuracies and mistakes made, namely:
- there is no ‘furore’ or ‘controversy’ at Melbourne Uni but much positivity around the week, and surely Mr. Toy wouldn’t want to whip up a controversy where there is none;
- they seem to have accidentally used the word ‘performing’ when they meant ‘demonstrating’, and ‘live and extreme sex show’ instead of ‘sex education demonstration’;
- a bum massage is not what everyone would deem ‘extreme’! Or, ‘too graphic to be detailed in the Herald Sun’!;
- they seem to be a bit confused about the fact that while some money went towards the week none was paid for the workshop in question (and of course all the unpaid work many students and guests have done to make this week such a success is ignored!)
- Oh, and please kindly request that one Charley Daniels not speak as though she is an expert on the sex lives of ‘the vast majority of students’! Or, for that matter, be represented as a Student Councillor when she is not.
- It’s amazing that Ms Daniels was ‘amazed’ to find the workshop matched its published description. Amazing!
Please take a moment to comment on the article, or send your thoughts directly to Mr. Toy at firstname.lastname@example.org.